Sweet Potatoes with Apples Recipe
This Sweet Potatoes with Apples recipe makes 4-6 servings.
What You Need
5 medium sweet potatoes
3 apples, peeled, cored, cut into wedges
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 cup maple-flavored syrup
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1/4 cup pecan pieces
What To Do
1. Generously grease the bottom and sides of crockpot with butter or margarine.
2. Peel sweet potatoes and slice a half-inch thick. Place slices on bottom of crockpot.
3. Top with apple wedges; then nutmeg and cinnamon, maple syrup, and the melted butter.
4. Cover and cook on low about 4 hours or until potatoes are tender.
5. Sprinkle with pecans the last 30 minutes.
Return to Crockpot Sweet Potatoes Recipes index
Crockpot Baked Beans Recipes
Crockpot Macaroni and Cheese Recipes
Crockpot Side Dishes