This Squash Casserole recipe makes 4-6 servings in the crockpot.
What You Need
2 pounds yellow summer squash, thinly sliced
1/2 medium onion, chopped
1 cup pared shredded carrot
1 (10 1/4 oz.) can condensed cream of chicken soup
1 cup sour cream
1/4 cup flour
1 8-oz. package seasoned stuffing crumbs
1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
What To Do
1. In large bowl, combine squash, onion, carrot and soup.
2. Separately, mix sour cream and flour, then stir into vegetables.
3. Toss stuffing crumbs with butter and place half in crockpot.
4. Add vegetable mixture and top with remaining stuffing crumbs.
5. Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours.
Return to Crockpot Side Dishes index
Crockpot Baked Beans Recipes
Crockpot Macaroni and Cheese Recipes
Crockpot Sweet Potatoes
Low Fat Crockpot Recipes