Veggies and Ham Mac and Cheese Recipe
What You Need
1 12-oz. can Carnation Evaporated Skim Milk
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 1/2 cups shredded Kraft reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
2 teaspoons prepared mustard
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
2 1/2 cups hot cooked elbow macaroni
1 cup small-cubed lean ham
1 8-oz. can cut green beans, rinsed, drained
1 8-oz. can sliced carrots, rinsed, drained
What To Do
1. Combine evaporated milk and flour in a covered container and shake to mix.
2. Pour into large skillet sprayed with butter-flavored cooking spray.
3. Cover; cook over medium heat about 3 minutes, or until mixture starts to thicken, stirring frequently.
4. Stir in cheese, mustard and black pepper, then pour into crockpot.
5. Add macaroni, ham, green beans and carrots and mix well.
6. Cover; cook on low 4-6 hours. Stir before serving.
Return to Crockpot Macaroni and Cheese Recipes index
Crockpot Baked Beans Recipes
Crockpot Sweet Potatoes Recipes
Crockpot Side Dishes
Crockpot Chili Recipes
Low Fat Crockpot Recipes