Green Bean and Potato Casserole Recipe
This Green Bean and Potato Casserole recipe makes 6-8 servings. To add even more flavor, crumble a few slices of bacon and add near the end of cooking time.
What You Need
2 16-oz. packages frozen cut green beans
5 medium red-skinned potatoes
1 large onion, sliced
1 teaspoon dried dill weed
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
What To Do
1. Slice potatoes a quarter-inch thick.
2. Spray crockpot with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Layer sliced potatoes, sliced onion and green beans in crockpot, sprinkling with dill, salt and pepper as you go.
4. Dot with margarine, about 1 tablespoon total, and add about 2 tablespoons of water.
5. Cover; cook on high 4 hours.
6. Stir in soup, reduce heat to low and cook an additional 30 minutes.
Return to Crockpot Side Dishes index
Crockpot Baked Beans Recipes
Crockpot Macaroni and Cheese Recipes
Crockpot Sweet Potatoes
Low Fat Crockpot Recipes