Crockpot Garlic Green Beans Recipe
This Crockpot Garlic Green Beans recipe makes 6 servings.
What You Need
1 pound fresh green beans, washed, trimmed
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 packed teaspoon minced garlic
What To Do
1. Select an oven-safe dish that fits inside your crockpot. Place it in the bottom of the crock.
2. Put green beans inside that dish and drizzle with olive oil.
3. Add salt and pepper, plus garlic, and stir beans.
4. Cover slow cook; cook on low heat for 3-4 hours or high heat for 1-2 hours.
5. Remove dish from cooker and use it as your serving dish. Sprinkle bacon bits over top before serving.
Return to Crockpot Side Dishes index
Italian Green Beans
Green Bean and Potato Casserole
Beefy Green Beans
Green Beans and Hamhocks