Cheesy Cauliflower and Broccoli Recipe
This Cheesy Cauliflower and Broccoli recipe makes 6-8 servings and cooks in the crockpot.
What You Need
1 10-oz. package frozen cauliflower, thawed
1 10-oz. package frozen broccoli, thawed
1 can cheddar cheese soup
4 slices bacon
Salt and pepper to taste
1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
What To Do
1. Fry bacon until crisp; drain well on paper towels and then crumble.
2. Place broccoli and cauliflower into crockpot.
3. Top with soup and sprinkle with bacon.
4. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Cover and cook on low 4-5 hours.
6. About 20 minutes before done, top with cheddar cheese.
Return to Crockpot Side Dishes index
Crockpot Baked Beans Recipes
Crockpot Macaroni and Cheese Recipes
Crockpot Sweet Potatoes
Low Fat Crockpot Recipes