This Meatball Stew recipe makes 4 servings.
What You Need
1 pound lean ground beef
1 1/2 teaspoons salt, divided
1/2 teaspoon pepper, divided
4 medium potatoes, peeled, cut into chunks
4 medium carrots, cut into chunks
1 large onion, cut into chunks
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup ketchup
1 1/2 teaspoons cider vinegar
1/2 teaspoon dried basil
What To Do
1. In a bowl, combine the beef, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and shape into 1-inch balls.
2. Brown meatballs in skillet over medium heat; drain.
3. Place potatoes, carrots and onion into crockpot, and add meatballs over the top.
4. In a bowl, combine water, ketchup, vinegar, basil and remaining salt and pepper, then pour mixture over meatballs.
5. Cover; cook on high 4-5 hours or until veggies are tender.
Return to Crockpot Stew Recipes index
Barbecue Cocktail Meatballs
Grape Jelly Meatballs
Crockpot Meatball Recipes
Crockpot Soup Recipes
Crockpot Chili Recipes