What You Need
2 cans kidney beans
2 cans pinto beans
2 cans corn
1 large can diced tomatoes
1 can tomatoes and chiles
1 packet taco seasoning
1 packet ranch dressing mix
1 pound browned ground turkey (drained)
What To Do
1. Add browned and drained ground turkey to crockpot.
2. Sprinkle seasoning packets over meat.
3. Drain and rinse beans and add to crockpot, along with undrained corn and tomatoes.
4. Cover; cook on low 8-10 hours, or on high 4-5 hours.
5. Garnish with shredded cheese and a dollop of sour cream.
Return to Crockpot Soup Recipes index
Crockpot Chili Recipes
Crockpot Pot Roast Recipes
Crockpot Chicken Recipes
Crockpot Side Dishes