Cream of Sweet Potato Soup Recipe
This Cream of Sweet Potato Soup recipe makes about 1 quart.
What You Need
3 sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced
2 cups chicken bouillon
1 teaspoon sugar
1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Salt to taste
1 1/2 cups light cream or half-and-half
What To Do
1. Put sweet potatoes and bouillon in crockpot.
2. Cover and cook on high 2 to 3 hours or until potatoes are tender.
3. Put sweet potatoes and liquid in blender and puree (always be very careful blending hot ingredients!).
4. Return to crockpot and add remaining ingredients.
5. Cover and cook on high 1 to 2 hours.
6. Serve hot or chilled with a dollop of sour cream if desired.
Return to Crockpot Soup Recipes index
Crockpot Stew Recipes
Crockpot Chili Recipes
Crockpot Sweet Potatoes Recipes
Crockpot Pot Roast Recipes
Crockpot Baked Beans Recipes
Crockpot Side Dishes