Pot Roast Over Noodles Recipe
This Pot Roast Over Noodles recipe makes 8 servings.
What You Need
2 to 2.5-pound beef chuck roast
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 medium carrots, chopped
2 ribs celery, sliced
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 medium onion, sliced
1 tablespoon quick-cooking tapioca
1 (14.5-oz.) can Italian-style stewed tomatoes
1 (6-oz.) can tomato paste
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 bay leaf
1 (8-oz.) package wide noodles
What To Do
1. Brown roast on all sides in a large skillet, then transfer to crockpot.
2. In a bowl, combine tomatoes (undrained), tomato paste, brown sugar, salt, pepper, and bay leaf, the pour over meat in crockpot.
3. Cover crockpot and cook on low 10-12 hours (or high 5-6 hours).
4. When meat is ready, cook noodles according to package instructions; drain.
5. Discard bay leaf; cut meat into pieces and serve over noodles.
Return to Crockpot Pot Roast Recipes index
Crockpot Chicken Recipes
Crockpot Ham Recipes
Crockpot Chili Recipes
Crockpot Baked Beans Recipes
Easy Crockpot Recipes