Easy Onion Pot Roast Recipe
This Easy Onion Pot Roast recipe really is simple - just two ingredients go into the crockpot, but a nice, oniony gravy comes out along with the roast.
What You Need
1 packet onion soup mix
1 3-pound lean beef pot roast
3 tablespoons flour
3 tablespoons water
What To Do
1. Trim any fat from pot roast. Sprinkle onion soup over bottom of crockpot, then add roast.
2. Cover; cook on low approximately 10 hours or high approximately 5 hours.
3. During cooking, the juices from the roast combine with the onion soup mix to form a gravy. When cooking time is finished, pour this liquid into a saucepan.
4. Mix together the flour and water to form a paste, then add to gravy. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, until thickened.
5. Serve gravy over roast slices.
Return to Crockpot Pot Roast Recipes index
Crockpot Chicken Recipes
Crockpot Ham Recipes
Crockpot Chili Recipes
Crockpot Baked Beans Recipes
Easy Crockpot Recipes