Crockpot Pot Roast with Noodles Recipe
This Crockpot Pot Roast with Noodles recipe makes 4-6 servings.
What You Need
1 3-pound pot roast
1 (10 3/4-oz.) can cream of mushroom soup
1 1-oz. package dry onion soup mix
1 cup cooking sherry
1 cup water
1 8-oz. package egg noodles
What To Do
1. In a skillet on the stovetop, brown all sides of roast.
2. Spray inside of crockpot with non-stick cooking spray and add roast to crockpot.
3. Add all other ingredients, except noodles, to crockpot.
4. Cover; cook on low, 6-8 hours, and stir every once in a while.
5. When roast is done, cook noodles according to package instructions. Serve roast over cooked noodles.
Return to Crockpot Pot Roast Recipes index
Crockpot Chicken Recipes
Crockpot Ham Recipes
Crockpot Chili Recipes
Crockpot Baked Beans Recipes
Easy Crockpot Recipes