Crockpot Mexican Pot Roast Recipe
What You Need
1 3-pound boneless beef bottom round roast, well-trimmed
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
2 cups salsa (from the jar)
1 4-oz. can chopped green chiles
1 16-oz. can tomato paste
1/2 cup water
1 1.25-oz. packet taco seasoning mix
What To Do
1. Rub salt and pepper into roast.
2. Mix other ingredients in bowl and pour half of mixture into a 4-quart or larger crockpot.
3. Add roast, then pour remaining sauce over the roast.
4. Cover; cook on low 8-10 hours.
5. Remove roast from slow cooker; skim fat from top of sauce. Slice meat and drizzle sauce over slices.
Return to Crockpot Pot Roast Recipes index
Crockpot Chicken Recipes
Crockpot Side Dishes
Easy Crockpot Recipes