Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin Recipe
What You Need
1 (2-lb.) pork tenderloin
1 (1-oz.) envelope dry onion soup mix
1 cup water
3/4 cup red wine
3 tablespoons minced garlic
3 tablespoons soy sauce
Freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
What To Do
1. Place pork tenderloin and dry soup mix into crockpot.
2. Pour water, wine and soy sauce over the pork, then turn the pork roast to coat sides.
3. Spread garlic evenly over the top of pork roast.
4. Sprinkle pepper over roast.
5. Cover; cook on low heat for 4 hours.
Hint: Cooking liquid can be reserved and used as a sauce at serving time.
Return to Crockpot Pork Recipes index
Apple Glazed Pork Roast
Barbecue Pork Roast
Crockpot Tenderloin Tips
Crockpot Ham Recipes
Crockpot Chicken Recipes