Crockpot Pizza Pork Chops Recipe
What You Need
6 1-inch thick pork loin chops
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 medium onion, chopped
2 cups tomato-based pasta sauce
4 cups cooked orzo
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
What To Do
1. Trim fat off pork, then sprinkle chops with salt and pepper.
2. Heat oil over medium-high heat in 12-inch skillet. Brown each chop in skillet (about 5 minutes total time for each).
3. Add pork to 6-quart slow cooker.
4. Add onion on top of chops, and pour over pasta sauce.
5. Cover; cook on low 4-6 hours or until pork is tender.
6. Serve chops over orzo, topped with sauce and spinkles with cheese.
Return to Crockpot Pork Recipes index
Chops In a Crock
Crockpot Peking Pork Chops
Crockpot Cranberry Pork
Crockpot Ham Recipes
Crockpot Chicken Recipes