Crockpot Cabbage and Beef Casserole Recipe
This Crockpot Cabbage and Beef Casserole recipe makes 4-6 servings.
What You Need
2 pounds ground beef
1 head cabbage, shredded
1 small onion, chopped
1 16-oz. can tomatoes
Broth or tomato juice
Seasonings to taste (garlic salt, thyme, red pepper and oregano)
What To Do
1. Brown ground beef and drain.
2. Shred cabbage and chop onion.
3. Pour enough broth or tomato juice into crockpot to cover bottom.
4. Layer cabbage, onion, spices, meat, and garlic salt. Repeat layers ending with beef.
5. Top with tomatoes, undrained, and a dusting of oregano.
6. Cook on high for 1 hour. Stir all together. Cook on low heat until ready to eat, 8-10 hours.
Return to Crockpot Meals index
Crockpot Chicken Recipes
Crockpot Ham Recipes
Crockpot Baked Beans Recipes
Crockpot Pot Roast Recipes
Crockpot Side Dishes
Easy Crockpot Recipes