Crockpot Autumn Pork Chops Recipe
What You Need
6 pork chops
2 medium acorn squash, unpeeled
3/4 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons melted butter
3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
3/4 teaspoon brown bouquet sauce
1 tablespoon orange juice
1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
What To Do
1. Trim excess fat from pork chops.
2. Cut each squash into 4 or 5 crosswise slices and remove seeds.
3. Arrange 3 chops on bottom of crockpot. Place all squash slices on top; then another layer of remaining three pork chops.
4. Combine salt, butter, sugar, bouquet sauce, orange juice, and orange peel, then spoon over chops.
5. Cover and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours or until done.
6. Serve one or two slices of squash with each pork chop.
Return to Crockpot Meals index
Crockpot Pork Recipes
Crockpot Chicken Recipes
Crockpot Ham Recipes
Crockpot Baked Beans Recipes
Crockpot Pot Roast Recipes
Crockpot Side Dishes
Crockpot Dessert Recipes