What You Need
2 pounds ground turkey
1 (15-oz.) can diced tomatoes, drained
6 tablespoons chili powder
1 medium onion, chopped
1 medium green pepper, chopped
1/2 teaspoon salt
48 ounces tomato juice
1 (15-oz.) can, kidney beans
1 (15-oz.) can, chili beans
5 cloves garlic, chopped
2 tablespoons cumin
6 strips of bacon
What To Do
1. Brown the ground turkey in a skillet; drain and transfer to slow cooker.
2. Cook bacon in skillet until crispy; crumble and add to slow cooker.
3. Add chopped onion, garlic and green pepper to crockpot, along with beans, tomatoes, chili powder, cumin and salt.
4. Pour tomato juice into slow cooker; fill to about 1-inch from the top of the crock.
5. Stir to mix; cook on low for minimum of 4 hours.
Return to Crockpot Chili Recipes index
5-Bean Turkey Chili
Crockpot Meals | Crockpot Stew Recipes | Crockpot Beans Recipes