This Taco Chili recipe makes 8 servings.
What You Need
1 1/2 to 2 pounds lean ground beef
1 medium onion, chopped
1 (1 1/4 oz.) package taco seasoning mix
2 (14 1/2 oz.) cans diced tomatoes
1 10-oz. can diced tomatoes with green chilies
1 16-oz. can pinto beans, rinsed, drained
1 15-oz. can chili beans in sauce
1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
Slightly crushed tortilla chips
What To Do
1. In a large skillet, cook ground beef and onion, one-half at a time, until meat is browned and onion is tender. Drain.
2. Transfer to a 3 1/2- to 5-quart crockpot.
3. Stir in dry taco seasoning mix, diced tomatoes, diced tomatoes with green chilies, pinto beans, chili beans in chili sauce, and corn.
4. Cover; cook on low for 8 to 10 hours or on high for 4 to 5 hours.
5. Sprinkle each serving with some cheese and chips.
Return to Crockpot Chili Recipes index
Crockpot Stew Recipes
Crockpot Soup Recipes
Crockpot Chicken Recipes
Crockpot Side Dishes