Slow Cooker Turkey Chili Recipe
What You Need
1 pound lean ground turkey breast
1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
1 medium red onion, chopped
1 tablespoon canola oil
2 cans petite-diced tomatoes
1 can kidney beans (drained/rinsed)
1 can black beans (drained/rinsed)
1 cup frozen corn kernels
2 tablespoons chili powder
1 tablespoon cumin powder
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
Tabasco sauce, to taste
Salt and black pepper, to taste
What To Do
1. Place tomatoes, beans, corn and spices into your slow cooker.
2. In large nonstick skillet, heat canola oil over medium, and sauté peppers and onions.
3. When onions are soft, add ground turkey and continue cooking, breaking up the turkey.
4. When turkey is browned and cooked through, add mixture to crockpot and stir.
5. Cook in slow cooker on low for 8 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
6. At end of cooking time, season with Tabasco sauce, salt and pepper.
Serving suggestion: Provide cheese, sour cream, green onions and corn chips for garnishes.
Return to Crockpot Chili Recipes index
5-Bean Turkey Chili
Crockpot Meals | Crockpot Stew Recipes | Crockpot Beans Recipes