Crockpot Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipe
What You Need
4-6 chicken breasts (pounded out thin)
4-6 pieces of ham
4-6 slices of swiss cheese
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1/4 cup milk
What To Do
1. Put ham and cheese on chicken.
2. Roll up and secure with a wooden toothpick. Place chicken in crockpot.
3. Mix soup and milk and pour over top of chicken.
4. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours or until chicken is no longer pink.
5. Serve over noodles with the sauce it makes.
Return to Crockpot Chicken Recipes index
Crockpot Soup Recipes
Crockpot Stew Recipes
Crockpot Chili Recipes
Crockpot Baked Beans Recipes
Crockpot Sweet Potatoes Recipes