Crockpot Chicken and Pasta Recipe
This Crockpot Chicken and Pasta recipe makes 4 servings.
What You Need
1 tablespoon cooking oil
1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 can Cream of Chicken soup
1/2 cup water
1 bag frozen, seasoned pasta and veggie combo
What To Do
1. Cut chicken breasts into bite-sized pieces. Heat oil in skillet and brown chicken.
2. Place chicken in crockpot.
3. Add cream of chicken soup and water.
4. Cover; cook on low 4-5 hours or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
5. About 45 minutes before serving, cook pasta and vegetable mixture according to package instructions. Add to crockpot and continue cooking another 30 minutes.
Return to Crockpot Chicken Recipes index
Crockpot Pot Roast Recipes
Crockpot Soup Recipes
Crockpot Stew Recipes
Crockpot Macaroni and Cheese Recipes
Crockpot Ham Recipes