This Crockpot Chicken recipe makes 4-6 servings. Serve with rice or noodles.
What You Need
1 frying chicken, cut up
Salt and pepper
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1/2 cup sauterne or sherry
2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
2 tablespoons dry Italian salad dressing mix
2 3-oz. packages cream cheese, cut in cubes
1 tablespoon onion, chopped
What To Do
1. Wash chicken and pat dry. Brush with butter. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place in crockpot.
2. Sprinkle with dry salad mix.
3. Cover and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours.
4. About 45 minutes before serving, mix soup, cream cheese, wine, and onion in small saucepan. Cook until smooth.
5. Pour over chicken in crockpot.
6. Cover and cook for 30 minutes on low. Serve with sauce.
Return to Crockpot Chicken Recipes index
Crockpot Pot Roast Recipes
Crockpot Soup Recipes
Crockpot Stew Recipes
Crockpot Macaroni and Cheese Recipes
Crockpot Ham Recipes