Crockpot Bourbon Breast of Chicken Recipe
This Crockpot Bourbon Breast of Chicken recipe makes 4 portions. Serve it over rice or noodles.
What You Need
4 chicken breasts halves
1/4 cup flour
1/2 teaspoon paprika
2 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons oil
2 tablespoons chopped onion
2 tablespoons chopped parsley
1/4 teaspoon dried chervil
1/4 cup bourbon
1 4-oz. can mushrooms, undrained
1 10-oz. can tomatoes
1/4 teaspoon sugar
Salt and pepper
What To Do
1. Dredge chicken in flour which has been mixed with paprika and a little salt.
2. Heat butter and oil in a skillet and saute chicken on both sides until lightly browned.
3. Stir in onion, parsley and chervil and cook a moment. Remove from heat.
4. Place chicken in crockpot.
5. Combine remaining ingredients and pour over chicken.
6. Cover and cook on low for 6 to 7 hours.
Return to Crockpot Chicken Recipes index
Crockpot Pot Roast Recipes
Crockpot Soup Recipes
Crockpot Stew Recipes
Crockpot Macaroni and Cheese Recipes
Crockpot Ham Recipes