Crockpot Arroz con Pollo Recipe
This Crockpot Arroz con Pollo recipe makes 4 servings.
What You Need
4 chicken breast halves (remove skin and excess fat)
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspon pepper
1/4 teaspoon paprika
1 tablespoon oil
1 medium onion, chopped
1 small red pepper, chopped
1 clove of garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves
1 14.5-oz. can crushed tomatoes
1 10-oz. package frozen peas
What To Do
1. Season chicken with salt, pepper, and paprika.
2. In a medium skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and brown.
3. Transfer chicken to the crockpot.
4. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients except peas. Pour over chicken.
5. Cover; cook on low 7-9 hours (or high 3-4 hours).
6. One hour before serving, add peas.
7. Serve over rice.
Return to Crockpot Chicken Recipes index
Crockpot Soup Recipes
Crockpot Stew Recipes
Crockpot Baked Beans Recipes
Crockpot Macaroni and Cheese Recipes
Crockpot Sweet Potatoes Recipes