Cream Cheese Crockpot Chicken Recipe
What You Need
1 frying chicken, cut up
2 tablespoons melted butter
Salt and pepper to taste
1 package dry Italian seasoning mix
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 8-oz. brick of cream cheese, cubed
1/2 cup chicken broth
1 large onion
Crushed garlic to taste
What To Do
1. Brush chicken with butter and sprinkle with dry Italian seasoning mix.
2. Place chicken in crockpot; cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours.
3. About 45 minutes before done, brown onion in butter, then add cream cheese, soup, and chicken broth to saucepan.
4. Add crushed garlic and stir all ingredients until smooth. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Pour sauce mixture over chicken in crockpot and cook an additional 30-45 minutes.
6. Remove chicken to platter and stir sauce before putting in gravy boat.
Return to Crockpot Chicken Recipes index
Garlic Pepper Chicken Parmesan
Crockpot Macaroni and Cheese Recipes
Crockpot Ham Recipes