This Angel Chicken recipe was submitted by Blanche C. from Indianapolis, Ind.
What You Need
3-4 oz. cream cheese, softened
1 (10.75-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
1/4 cup Kraft Tuscan House Italian Dressing
1/4 cup dry white wine
1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
8 ounces angel hair pasta, uncooked
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley (optional)
What To Do
1. Blend cream cheese (use 3 or 4 ounces, to your taste), soup, dressing and wine in a bowl.
2. Place chicken into 2.5- to 3-quart crockpot.
3. Pour cream cheese/soup mixture over chicken.
4. Cover crockpot and cook on high 2-3 hours or low 4-5 hours.
5. Fifteen minutes before crockpot cooking time elapses, prepare pasta as per the package instructions.
6. Drain pasta. Place pasta portions on dishes or into bowls and top with chicken. Sprinkle with fresh parsley.
Return to Crockpot Chicken Recipes index
Chicken and Stuffing Recipe
Creamy Chicken and Rice Recipe
Crockpot Chicken and Noodles Recipe
Crockpot Chicken and Pasta Recipe
Tangy Crockpot Chicken Recipe