Slow Cooker Baked Apples Recipe
This Slow Cooker Baked Apples recipe makes 8 servings.
What You Need
1/3 cup raisins
1/3 cup chopped pecans
1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
2 tablespoons margarine
1/2 cup apple cider
1 tablespoon lemon juice
What To Do
1. In a bowl, combine raisins, pecans and brown sugar.
2. Peel the top third of each apple and remove the core, but don't go all the way through the bottom.
3. Fill the holes in each apple with the raisin mixture.
4. Place filled apples into crockpot; sprinkle cinnamon and nutmeg over top and dot with margarine.
5. Pour in apple cider and lemon juice.
6. Cook on low for 8 hours.
Return to Crockpot Dessert Recipes index
Crockpot Sweet Potatoes Recipes
Crockpot Side Dishes
Low Fat Crockpot Recipes