Rich Brownies with Nut Crust Recipe
This Rich Brownies with Nut Crust recipe cooks inside a 2-pound coffee can that fits in your crockpot.
What You Need
1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
1 cup chopped nuts
1 23-oz. package brownie mix (plus any ingredients called for on the mix packaging)
What To Do
1. Pour melted butter into 2-pound coffee can; swirl to butter sides.
2. Sprinkle half the nuts into can.
3. Mix brownies according to the package directions.
4. Pour half the batter into coffee can, covering nuts evenly. Add remaining half of nuts, then batter.
5. Place can inside crockpot. Cover top of can with 8 paper towels.
6. Cover crockpot and cook on high for 3 hours (be sure not to remove cover prior to final hour of cooking time).
7. Remove can and discard paper towels. Let stand 5 minutes. Unmold and serve warm.
Return to Crockpot Dessert Recipes index
Chocolate Crock Cake
Streusel Pound Cake
Crockpot Sweet Potatoes Recipes
Crockpot Side Dishes