This Pudding Cake recipe cooks in a 6-cup mold placed inside a crockpot.
What You Need
1 cup flour
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup boiling water
1/2 cup chocolate syrup
What To Do
1. Mix first six ingredients together in a 6-cup mold (make sure it will fit inside your crockpot).
2. Stir in milk, oil and vanilla.
3. Separately, mix boiling water and chocolate syrup, then pour over batter.
4. Place small trivet in bottom of crockpot and add 2 cups warm water. Place mold on top of trivet and cover with four layers of paper towels.
5. Cover cooker and cook on high 3 to 4 hours. Serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream.
Return to Crockpot Dessert Recipes index
Crockpot Sweet Potatoes Recipes
Crockpot Side Dishes
Low Fat Crockpot Recipes