Lemon-Poppyseed Upside Down Cake Recipe
This Lemon-Poppyseed Upside Down Cake recipe cooks up in the crockpot.
What You Need
1 package Lemon-Poppyseed Bread Mix
8 ounces light sour cream
1/2 cup water
1 tablespoon butter
3/4 cup water
1/2 cup sugar
Juice of one lemon
What To Do
1. Mix first 4 ingredients together until well moistened.
2. Spread batter in a lightly greased 3.5-quarter crockpot.
3. Combine sauce ingredients in a small saucepan; bring to a boil. Pour boiling mixture over the batter.
4. Cover crockpot; cook on high for 2 to 2 1/2 hours. Edges will be slightly browned.
5. Turn heat off and leave in crockpot for about 30 minutes with cover slightly ajar. When cool enough to handle, hold a large plate over the top of the pot then invert.
Return to Crockpot Dessert Recipes index
Crockpot Sweet Potatoes Recipes
Crockpot Side Dishes
Low Fat Crockpot Recipes