Kahlua Bread Pudding Recipe
What You Need
1/2 (16-oz.) loaf unsliced French bread
2 (12-oz.) cans evaporated skimmed milk
1/4 cup Kahlua liqueur
1/3 cup sugar
1 tablespoon powdered instant coffee
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Toasted almonds (slivered or sliced)
What To Do
1. Place a metal rack or trivet into bottom of slow cooker.
2. Grease an 8- to 10-cup baking dish that fits into your crockpot.
3. Remove crust from bread, then cut bread into 1-inch cubes.
4. Combine milk, Kahlua, eggs, sugar, powdered coffee and cinnamon in blender or food processor until well-mixed.
5. Pour blended ingredients over bread cubes and stir.
6. Fill prepared baking dish with mixture and cover with foil.
7. Add 2 cups hot water to slow cooker. Place dish onto rack in crockpot; cover and cook on high 2 to 2 1/2 hours, until a knife inserted in pudding comes out clean.
8. Serve warm or cold with a sprinkling of the toasted almonds.
Return to Crockpot Dessert Recipes index
Crockpot Sweet Potatoes Recipes
Crockpot Side Dishes
Low Fat Crockpot Recipes