Crockpot Caramel Rolls Recipe
What You Need
2 (8-oz.) packages refrigerated, uncooked biscuits
1/4 cup melted butter
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/4 cup chopped nuts
What To Do
1. Mix brown sugar and nuts.
2. Dip each refrigerated, uncooked biscuit in melted butter, then into the brown sugar and nuts mixture.
3. Place biscuits into a bread or cake pan that fits into your crockpot.
4. Sprinkle cinnamon and sugar over each layer of biscuits.
5. Cover crockpot; cook on high 3-4 hours without lifting the lid.
Return to Crockpot Dessert Recipes index
Crockpot Sweet Potatoes Recipes
Crockpot Side Dishes
Low Fat Crockpot Recipes