Crockpot Caramel Apple Euphoria Recipe
This Crockpot Caramel Apple Euphoria recipe makes 7 servings. Serve it over slices of angel food cake or over ice cream.
What You Need
2 medium cooking apples
1/2 cup apple juice
7 ounces caramel candy squares
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/8 teaspoon ground cardamom
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
What To Do
1. Peel, core, and cut each apple into 18 wedges; set aside.
2. Combine apple juice, unwrapped caramel candies, vanilla, cardamom and cinnamon.
3. Drop peanut butter, 1 teaspoon at a time, over ingredients in crockpot. Stir.
4. Add apple wedges.
5. Cover and cook on low for 5 hours.
6. Stir thoroughly; cover and cook on low 1 more hour.
Note: Approximately 1/3 cup of warm mixture equals one serving.
Return to Crockpot Dessert Recipes index
Crockpot Sweet Potatoes Recipes
Crockpot Side Dishes
Low Fat Crockpot Recipes