Crockpot Apple Dessert Recipe
What You Need
6 apples, peeled and sliced
2/3 cup oatmeal, uncooked
2/3 cup sugar
1/3 cup flour
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon ginger
1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
What To Do
1. Mix oatmeal, sugar, flour, and spices in small bowl.
2. Stir melted butter into mixture until it is crumbly.
3. Put about half of sliced apples in crockpot and spoon about half of oatmeal mixture on top.
4. Cover with the rest of the apples and top with the rest of the crumbly mixture.
5. Cook on high about 2 1/2 hours.
Return to Crockpot Dessert Recipes index
Crockpot Sweet Potatoes Recipes
Crockpot Side Dishes
Low Fat Crockpot Recipes