Chocolate Fritos Candy Recipe
What You Need
2 cups Fritos
2 cups pretzels
1 stick butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 tablespoons peanut butter (optional)
1 (12-oz.) bag chocolate chips
1/2 cup chopped peanuts (optional)
What To Do
1. Put Fritos and the pretzels in a large Ziploc and smash until crumby. Set aside.
2. Line a 9-by-13-inch pan or cookie sheet with foil or parchment paper.
3. Put butter, brown sugar, peanut butter and chocolate chips into crockpot and set on high for 1 to 2 hours, or until everything is completely melted and mixes well.
4. Stir in pretzel and Frito pieces.
5. Dump the hot candy out onto your lined cookie sheet and spread out with a wooden spoon. (Use oven mitts, and use caution when pouring out the hot contents of your crockpot!) Sprinkle the peanut pieces on top.
6. Place pan in refrigerator for about an hour, or until candy has set completely. Break into pieces.
Return to Crockpot Dessert Recipes index
Apple Brown Betty
Apple Coconut Crisp
Apples and Port
Crockpot Sweet Potatoes Recipes
Crockpot Side Dishes