Chocolate Brownie Pudding Cake Recipe
This Chocolate Brownie Pudding Cake recipe cooks in the crockpot and makes 6-8 servings. Use a 5-quart crockpot.
What You Need
1/2 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup water
2 tablespoon cocoa
2 1/2 cups brownie mix (half of a 21.5-oz. brownie mix package)
1/4 cup peanut butter
1 tablespoon soft margarine
1/4 cup water
1/4 cup milk chocolate chips
What To Do
1. Combine 3/4 cup water, brown sugar and cocoa in a saucepan. Bring to a boil.
2. While those items are coming to a boil, combine the remaining ingredients in a small bowl and whisk together.
3. Spread batter evenly in the bottom of a lightly buttered crockpot.
4. Pour boiling mixture over the batter.
5. Cover and cook on high about 2 hours; turn heat off and let stand for about 30 minutes.
6. Spoon into dessert dishes while warm; serve with whipped cream or ice cream.
Return to Crockpot Dessert Recipes index
Apple Pudding Cake
Streusel Pound Cake
Crockpot Sweet Potatoes Recipes
Crockpot Side Dishes