This crockpot Carrot Cake recipe requires a large slow cooker - one large enough to take a cake pan.
What You Need
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup sugar
2/3 cups vegetable oil
1 1/2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup chopped walnuts
1 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups finely grated carrots
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
What To Do
1. Mix together eggs, sugar, and vegetable oil.
2. Add the flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon, and stir well to mix.
3. Add carrots and walnuts; stir to mix.
4. Grease and flour a cake pan, and pour in batter. Place cake pan into bottom of crockpot, on top of a short rack or trivet.
5. Cover; cook on a high for about 3 hours, or until cake tests done with a toothpick.
Return to Crockpot Dessert Recipes index
Crockpot Sweet Potatoes Recipes
Crockpot Side Dishes
Low Fat Crockpot Recipes