This Brownie Bottoms recipe for the crockpot makes 6 servings. Serve them warm topped with vanilla ice cream.
What You Need
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1 1/2 cup water
2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
2 1/2 cups packaged brownie mix
1 (2 3/4-oz. package) instant chocolate pudding mix
1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
What To Do
1. Spray the interior of a 4-quart crockpot with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Add brown sugar, 3/4 cup water and cocoa powder to a saucepan on the stovetop and bring to a boil.
3. Combine remaining ingredients plus 1/2 cup water in a small bowl to form batter.
4. Spread batter in crockpot, then pour boiling mixture over the batter.
5. Cover; cook on high for 90 minutes. Turn off heat but let stand in crockpot another 30 minutes.
Return to Crockpot Dessert Recipes index
Crockpot Sweet Potatoes Recipes
Crockpot Side Dishes
Low Fat Crockpot Recipes