Crockpot Italian Eggs Recipe
This Crockpot Italian Eggs recipe makes 6 servings.
What You Need
1 tablespoon butter
1/2 pound provolone cheese, thinly sliced, divided
10 eggs, beaten
1 cup half-and-half
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 cup chopped roasted red peppers
1/4 pound thinly sliced prosciutto, chopped
1/2 cup canned artichoke hearts, drained, thinly sliced
What To Do
1. Use the butter to grease the crockpot.
2. Set aside three slices of provolone; chop the rest of the cheese and put into large mixing bowl.
3. Add eggs, half-and-half and pepper to cheese, and stir.
4. Stir into egg mixture the red pepper, prosciutto and artichoke. Pour mixture into crockpot.
5. Cover; cook on low 3 hours and 45 minutes.
6. Top with reserved slices of provolone and cook another 15 minutes.
Return to Crockpot Breakfast index
Crockpot Hashbrown Casserole
Crockpot Sausage and Egg Casserole
Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal