Crockpot Breakfast Casserole Recipe
What You Need
6 eggs, eggs
10 slices of bread
1 1/2 cups milk
2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
1/2 pound sausage
Salt and pepper
Yellow mustard (optional)
What To Do
1. In a skillet, brown the sausage and crumble. Drain fat.
2. Spread mustard on one side of bread and cut bread in quarters (or just cut plain break into quarters if you're skipping the mustard).
3. Beat eggs and milk together, along with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Spray nonstick cooking spray on inside of crock pot. Layer bread, cheese and sausage inside crockpot.
5. Pour milk/egg over top. Cover. Cook on low 8-12 hours.
Return to Crockpot Breakfast index
Crockpot Chicken Recipes
Crockpot Pot Roast Recipes
Crockpot Baked Beans Recipes
Crockpot Chili Recipes
Crockpot Side Dishes
Easy Crockpot Recipes