Crockpot Chicken Wings Recipe
What You Need
5 pounds chicken wings
2 cups brown sugar
1 cup French's mustard
4 tablespoons soy sauce
What To Do
1. Cut each wing into 3 pieces and throw away the tip.
2. Brown in skillet until golden.
3. Place in crockpot and set heat to low.
4. Mix brown sugar, mustard and soy sauce in saucepan and heat until it becomes liquid.
5. Pour over the wings and cook 2-8 hours.
Return to Crockpot Appetizer Recipes index
Crockpot Dip Recipes
Crockpot Chicken Recipes
Easy Crockpot Recipes
Crockpot Dessert Recipes